- Major depressive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Irritability associated with autism
- Tourette’s disorder
- Zedan Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Zedan Tablet Online Side-effects
- Tardive dyskinesia
- Zedan Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Check your blood sugars regularly while taking this medication, especially if you are at risk for or have diabetes
- Do not stop taking this medication without medical advice
- Exercise caution while driving or operating machinery until you know how this medication will affect you
- Family history of diabetes
- Inform your doctor immediately if you develop worsening depression or involuntary muscle movements
- Predisposition to hypotension
- Antihypertensive drugs
Medicines not to use with Zedan Tablet
- Dementia-related psychosis
Composition and Active Ingredients
Packages and Strengths
Zedan Tablet – Frequently asked Questions
Is Zedan Tablet safe to consume or apply when pregnant?Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
Is Zedan Tablet safe while breastfeeding?No
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Zedan Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Zedan Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly ween off consumption?Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Other important Information on Zedan Tablet
Missing a dose
Overdosage of Zedan Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Zedan Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Zedan Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medicationdiscarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Zedan Tablet.
Expired Zedan Tablet
- Taking a single dose of expired Zedan Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.